Wolf Magic
Hello all, and welcome to Wolf Magic! Here, wolves have separated themselves into packs based on their powers and abilities, and we RP as these such wolves. The people here are friendly, and we don't bite, so guests, don't hesitate to join us, there are plenty of spots available and many high-ranked positions.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf Magic
Hello all, and welcome to Wolf Magic! Here, wolves have separated themselves into packs based on their powers and abilities, and we RP as these such wolves. The people here are friendly, and we don't bite, so guests, don't hesitate to join us, there are plenty of spots available and many high-ranked positions.
Wolf Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» AN ALPHA HAD RETURNED
by Kurai Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:00 pm

» Hey there!
by forsaken Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:13 am

» Staff application
by forsaken Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:51 am

» Accalia the Something or other (WIP)
by Shine Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:38 pm

» Guess the Age of the Person Above You
by Cordath Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:57 am

» Hello there
by Accalia Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:37 am

» In the Forest
by Cordath Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:25 am

» Pack's Meet ((Alphas & Lead Shamans only))
by Cordath Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:14 am

» Flames and Glaciers
by Astridd Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

The Strange Animal

5 posters

Go down

The Strange Animal Empty The Strange Animal

Post by Russet Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:54 pm

Russet padded around the forest, her dark red tail sweeping over loamy flowers and fallen pine needles. As she stopped to take a drink from the stream, a small black creature with a glowing purple stripe looked up at her. "What a strange creature" she inquired, looking at the queer thing. She padded back to camp, her mind reeling about the animal. As the sun set, Russet settled into sleep at the end of a perfectly queer day.

Last edited by Russet on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Russet
Russet
IcePack Warrior
IcePack Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Strange Animal Empty Re: The Strange Animal

Post by Astridd Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:10 pm

(This belongs in the Wolf Roleplay Section. I'll tell Shine to move it for you)

Astridd padded across the land by the stream, her brilliant Amber eyes fixed on the flowing water. She waited for a flash of silver to fly by - and when it did, she was ready. Her paw flashed into the water and came back up with a flopping fish in it. Astridd gave the creature a swift killing bite to the neck. As she was eating, she saw a rustle in the undergrowth, and a black shape with a purple stripe appeared, then vanished as soon as it came. Thinking she had eaten too much, Astridd trotted back to Hydropack camp.
Astridd
Astridd
HydroPack Alpha Female
HydroPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:49 pm

Lynx was wandering along the Moonpack border. The large trees filtered small amounts of light though, making the whole territory darker. She swept her tail along the ground, stiring up dust and fallen leaves. Lynx's paws padded softly along the dark earth, as she scented a mouse. It was close, and she pounced upon it, the mouse barely letting out a squeak.
Lynx
Lynx
MoonPack Alpha Female
MoonPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Astridd Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:19 am

Astridd leaped onto the bank and began to shake her fur, droplets of water flying everywhere. She had just been swimming in the lake, and was about to go back to HydroPack camp when she heard a twig crack. She saw a flash of black and remembered what she had seen the previous day. She felt like something was watching her...
Astridd
Astridd
HydroPack Alpha Female
HydroPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:18 am

Cordath who had been tracking or trying to track the strange and illusive creatures heard the snap of a twig on the other side of the treeline. Without thinking he jumped through eager to capture and examine this strange creature which of course he had no intent to kill or eat. Instead However he landed right on top of the hydropack alpha Astrid accidentally knocking her over "whoops sorry!" He could only exclaim and quickly jump off of her quickly with an apologetic look {wait a second did I wander into hydropack territory? Crap! Oh well I suppose I have business here anyway}

Cordath
IcePack Alpha Male
IcePack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Astridd Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:32 pm

Astridd looked up in surprise at the IcePack Alpha. "Hello, Cordath," she barked. "Why are you in HydroPack territory? And also, why did you leap on top of me? I know you didn't mean to, but honestly, why would you think that I am prey?" (And lol it's k, there aren't any battles or anything now soz)
Astridd
Astridd
HydroPack Alpha Female
HydroPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:56 pm

Cordath nodded a bit before laying everything out for the female alpha of the rival pack "I didn't suspect you were prey, I've been following this odd little creature through the woods, hoping to get a good look at it, and I didn't notice how far I had wandered, but while I'm here I bring unfortunate news, it seems a sort of... Ancient half wolf demonspawn with powers from all of the packs, has escaped its ancient imprisonment and is intent on destroying all wolf kind, it killed our alpha male, and our betas while they were out hunting, I hope we can set aside our packs differences to combat this foe together."

Cordath
IcePack Alpha Male
IcePack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Astridd Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:29 pm

Astridd nodded warily as Cordath explained. "I see," she huffed. "Does this creature seem to be black with a purple stripe? And oh my, I am sorry for your losses..." Astridd thought for a moment. "If things get worse, perhaps we could unite. But not forever. HydroPack can fend for themselves, and so can IcePack from what I know."
Astridd
Astridd
HydroPack Alpha Female
HydroPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:27 pm

"I know we can all fend for ourselves, but there will be a meeting of the packs, in lunar pack territory a week from now... This creature it nearly wiped all wolf kind out once, and we were stronger then, if we want to survive we must stand together now. You lead your pack so it's up to you of course I just wished to extend an invitation" Cordath said to her then thought about the other strange creature "yes indeed it is"

Cordath
IcePack Alpha Male
IcePack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Astridd Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:34 am

"Ah. Then it is what I have been seeing. Yes, HydroPack isn't what it used to be..." Astridd trailed off, flicking her tail. "I need to get back to camp. Good luck to you, Cordath." And with that, Astridd leaped through the bracken out of sight.

(This isn't rlly effecting anything right o.o?)
Astridd
Astridd
HydroPack Alpha Female
HydroPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:42 am

(Well there's been a plot going on about how it's been kind of killing wolves, and the shamans know how to stop it... Except that shaman hasn't been on this month I don't think, so I'll need to talk to shine about the direction it will take)

Cordath
IcePack Alpha Male
IcePack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Astridd Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:51 am

(Ah okay. We need a few more members, though, because there are like 4 IcePack, 1 Fauna, 1 Hydro, and 2 Moon... With a few un-packed people (if that's the way you would put them))
Astridd
Astridd
HydroPack Alpha Female
HydroPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:58 am

((Pfft. Cordath, I'm one of the Shamans. XD At least my other account is.
And there shouldn't be any 'un-packed' people. Everyone's supposed to be in a pack.))
Shine
Shine
IcePack Alpha Female
IcePack Alpha Female

https://wolfmagic.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astridd Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:05 pm

(Lol. And what I mean by un-packed is, there are a few new people that A. Are inactive B. Haven't made up their mind yet or C. Have no idea of what to do.
Astridd
Astridd
HydroPack Alpha Female
HydroPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum