Wolf Magic
Hello all, and welcome to Wolf Magic! Here, wolves have separated themselves into packs based on their powers and abilities, and we RP as these such wolves. The people here are friendly, and we don't bite, so guests, don't hesitate to join us, there are plenty of spots available and many high-ranked positions.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf Magic
Hello all, and welcome to Wolf Magic! Here, wolves have separated themselves into packs based on their powers and abilities, and we RP as these such wolves. The people here are friendly, and we don't bite, so guests, don't hesitate to join us, there are plenty of spots available and many high-ranked positions.
Wolf Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» AN ALPHA HAD RETURNED
by Kurai Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:00 pm

» Hey there!
by forsaken Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:13 am

» Staff application
by forsaken Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:51 am

» Accalia the Something or other (WIP)
by Shine Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:38 pm

» Guess the Age of the Person Above You
by Cordath Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:57 am

» Hello there
by Accalia Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:37 am

» In the Forest
by Cordath Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:25 am

» Pack's Meet ((Alphas & Lead Shamans only))
by Cordath Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:14 am

» Flames and Glaciers
by Astridd Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

When Shaman's Collide (Private: Shamans only)

2 posters

Go down

When Shaman's Collide (Private: Shamans only) Empty When Shaman's Collide (Private: Shamans only)

Post by Myyra Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:25 pm

The still air was broken by soft footsteps, and a wolf stalked through the undergrowth with ease. She stepped calmly through the brush, her unblinking eyes staring intently ahead, though she could see nothing. she stepped calmly around a tree, and leapt over a fallen trunk. She blinked calmly and sniffed the air, before lighting a small orb in front of her nose. She could hear it making soft noises, and she answered it, giving an order in a soft voice, barely audible. "Find the herbs." It started forward slowly, she could hear it getting further away, and she followed it. It would obey her, and her alone. They were more useful than many believed. But perhaps she was not the only one to view them as useful as they truly were.
Myyra
Myyra
MoonPack Lead Shaman
MoonPack Lead Shaman

Back to top Go down

When Shaman's Collide (Private: Shamans only) Empty Re: When Shaman's Collide (Private: Shamans only)

Post by Solstice Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:57 pm

Solstice pushed her way through a bush, her blue-silver eyes searching through the undergrowth. Her silvered ears were perked as she raised her head, hearing the gentle swaying of the leaves around the forest. Her eyes were focused on green and that was it, barely noticing it when she passed another female - an elegant black female with navy blue eyes, sharp teeth and long fur. After a second, she saw a flash of light out of the corner of her eye through a thin bush, directly next to the female.

"What is that... light, thing? Oh, that wasn't intended to be rude." She said in a clear tone, tilting her head in a curious manner. This caused the star charm attached to a pale blue fabric around her neck to jangle, giving off a metallic bell-like sound.
Solstice
Solstice
Skypack Shaman
Skypack Shaman

Back to top Go down

When Shaman's Collide (Private: Shamans only) Empty Re: When Shaman's Collide (Private: Shamans only)

Post by Myyra Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:06 pm

An ear twitched in response to the voice, but that was after the black wolf already knew the other was there. A female, SkyPack, by the smell. She turned her gaze to the other wolf and blinked calmly. By the smell of herbs, she was another shaman. Myyra was not expecting a fight. she blinked again, then turned her unseeing gaze to the orb just in front of her nose. It had stopped when she had. She extinguished it, then looked down to where she knew the orbs were dancing happily in the vial around her neck, even if she could not see them. "My power." She answered simply, then sat. She did not turn her head to where she knew the wolf was standing. It would not have made a difference to her. "Who are you?"
Myyra
Myyra
MoonPack Lead Shaman
MoonPack Lead Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Solstice Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:45 pm

Solstice looked at her, tilting her head. She sniffed. MoonPack. It was a slightly hard to figure out scent, being very faded. It was somewhat bitter.

"I'm no danger to you. I'm Solstice, the Sky Pack shaman. And you are?" She responsed, raising a furred eyebrow in reply to her speaking.
Solstice
Solstice
Skypack Shaman
Skypack Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:09 pm

Myyra blinked sightlessly again to this. "My name is Myyra. MoonPack Lead Shaman." She turned her head to the other wolf, sniffing the air, her ears twitching. "You are alone." She said without moving her gaze. She blinked again, shifting. The vial around her neck clanked against her foreleg. Her powers told her the orbs within buzzed around frantically at the movement. Her ear twitched in response to this.
Myyra
Myyra
MoonPack Lead Shaman
MoonPack Lead Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Solstice Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:13 pm

Solstice dipped her head in a respectful manner and looked back up, nodding with a slightly confused expression. Myyra seemed calm, and sweet - but her behavior seemed so off.

"Yes, I am alone. Aren't you, too?" Solstice inquired, giving a small yawn and looking at the necklace dangling from Myyra's neck. Her calm voice, monotone - made Solstice slightly sleepy. It wasn't boring, it was more of a motherly comfort.
Solstice
Solstice
Skypack Shaman
Skypack Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:43 pm

Myyra blinked calmly at this, then-sensing the other wolf-didn't move. "Don't look at the vial too long." She cautioned. "It's suposed to have that effect, but I would warn you not to look too long." She looked away. "And yes, I am alone." She looked around sightlessly, then looked back at the other wolf. She couldn't see her expression, her emotions spoke wonders. "You seem confused."
Myyra
Myyra
MoonPack Lead Shaman
MoonPack Lead Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Solstice Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:16 pm

Solstice nodded at her and instead raised her blue gaze to Myyra's face. She was now surprised. She had what appeared to be blind eyes: glazed over, not even looking at Solstice. It was more like she was looking directly above her head, or sometimes at her paws. It was odd to Solstice. After being a shaman, she had never met anyone blind. Until now.

"What effect? And yes, I am a bit confused."
Solstice
Solstice
Skypack Shaman
Skypack Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:57 pm

Myyra blinked again. "To calm others. At least, that's what the ones in the vial do. Others guide me. Others heal. Some just light the way for those that need it. They do what I want, when I want." She answered calmly. "And what are you confused about?" She asked, this time using her powers to find the wolf's exact location, and turned straight to her. "I am sure that I may have answers."
Myyra
Myyra
MoonPack Lead Shaman
MoonPack Lead Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Solstice Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:45 pm

Solstice stared at her and begun to shuffle her wings, shaking her head and looking down at her paws. It took her a moment to realize that despite the fact that Myyra was capable of finding where Solstice was standing, she was still most likely blind. She looked at the vials once again and then her gaze slowly raised to Myyra's glossy eyes.

"I'm not too confused.. that was the wrong word used to describe my situation. I'm more curious, I suppose. Are you blind?" Solstice asked, the question coming very sudden and a bit louder and more rude than the female had expected.
Solstice
Solstice
Skypack Shaman
Skypack Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:34 pm

Myyra didn't move for a moment. She wasn't offended by that question. It tended to be asked, as she was able to find and look at wolves. What offended her more were comments that hinted that wolves forgot she was blind. "I am." She answered after a moment, and produced another orb. "These are how I get around most of the time. That and a good memory." She let the orb fade again.
Myyra
Myyra
MoonPack Lead Shaman
MoonPack Lead Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Solstice Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:13 pm

Solstice's eyes flashed to the orb as the blind and clearly elder wolf begun to speak. Another question popped into her head. Solstice had kept her curious nature from being a pup. It was strange, considering the fact that she normally kept herself mature. But sometimes, the younger side showed up.

"How were you blinded? And those... those are interesting." Solstice said, nodding. She begun to stare at the orbs, though she looked away at the memory of what Myyra said about them.
Solstice
Solstice
Skypack Shaman
Skypack Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:18 am

"I was born blind. I do not know what the color green looks like. I do not know how tall the sky is. I do not know how bright the sun is." She said simply, and managed to find the other wolf again with her powers. "Darkness to me is as sight is to you."
Myyra
Myyra
MoonPack Lead Shaman
MoonPack Lead Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Solstice Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:06 pm

Solstice nodded and flicked her ears, tilting her head. It was still strange to see a blind female spot her out exactly. She now couldn't tell if she was lying or not. She did, however, seem like a trustworthy person.

"That is.. interesting. So you can't imagine anything, either?"
Solstice
Solstice
Skypack Shaman
Skypack Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Myyra tipped her head at the new question. She hadn't been asked that one before. She took a moment to process this. "I do not think I imagine things as you do. I create mental images of what I think is around me. But I cannot picture what they look like. It is more of an open area, with small or large...bumps...depending on what I remember being there. Like a very, very simple, but effective map." She said, struggling to explain what it was she had in her mind. They weren't pictures, but more of...ideas....
Myyra
Myyra
MoonPack Lead Shaman
MoonPack Lead Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down