Wolf Magic
Hello all, and welcome to Wolf Magic! Here, wolves have separated themselves into packs based on their powers and abilities, and we RP as these such wolves. The people here are friendly, and we don't bite, so guests, don't hesitate to join us, there are plenty of spots available and many high-ranked positions.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf Magic
Hello all, and welcome to Wolf Magic! Here, wolves have separated themselves into packs based on their powers and abilities, and we RP as these such wolves. The people here are friendly, and we don't bite, so guests, don't hesitate to join us, there are plenty of spots available and many high-ranked positions.
Wolf Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» AN ALPHA HAD RETURNED
by Kurai Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:00 pm

» Hey there!
by forsaken Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:13 am

» Staff application
by forsaken Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:51 am

» Accalia the Something or other (WIP)
by Shine Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:38 pm

» Guess the Age of the Person Above You
by Cordath Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:57 am

» Hello there
by Accalia Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:37 am

» In the Forest
by Cordath Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:25 am

» Pack's Meet ((Alphas & Lead Shamans only))
by Cordath Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:14 am

» Flames and Glaciers
by Astridd Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

After the Gathering with Icepack (Private, Kurai and Lynx)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

After the Gathering with Icepack (Private, Kurai and Lynx) Empty After the Gathering with Icepack (Private, Kurai and Lynx)

Post by Lynx Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:13 pm

Lynx watches as the two Icepack wolves disappear, leaving just the two Moonpack wolves. She turns to Kurai. "So, what now? And lets hurry to the shrine, we should check on it, and the magic." She says, eager to get going.
Lynx
Lynx
MoonPack Alpha Female
MoonPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

After the Gathering with Icepack (Private, Kurai and Lynx) Empty Re: After the Gathering with Icepack (Private, Kurai and Lynx)

Post by Kurai Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:27 pm

Kurai turns to Lynx. ”That i dont know, and yes lets get to the shrine" agreed Kurai. ”Wait, actually i have to do something first, I will meet you there" said Kurai. He then walked in the direction of the Phantom Lake.
Kurai
Kurai
MoonPack Alpha Male
MoonPack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

After the Gathering with Icepack (Private, Kurai and Lynx) Empty Re: After the Gathering with Icepack (Private, Kurai and Lynx)

Post by Lynx Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:03 pm

Lynx decides to not follow him, and makes her way to the Lost Canyon. Though there, is the shrine.
Lynx
Lynx
MoonPack Alpha Female
MoonPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:29 pm

Kurai finally finds himself at The Phantom Lake. He walks around it until he finds a boulder jutting into the water. Kurai leaps onto it and begins meditating. Thirty minutes pass. He finishes and leaps off the boulder. He then trots at a good pace to The Lost Canyon. He finally gets there and finds Lynx at the shrine. ”Sorry for taking so long" says Kurai. He sits next to her.
Kurai
Kurai
MoonPack Alpha Male
MoonPack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:25 am

The shrine is a large crater with a meteor in it. Black magic swirls around it. "The magic is leaking, ever so slightly." Lynx says.
Lynx
Lynx
MoonPack Alpha Female
MoonPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:04 am

”I can see, do you know how to stop it from leaking?" asked Kurai. He stood up and shook himself because he was still wet from the mist from the Phantom Lake. He then sat down again.
Kurai
Kurai
MoonPack Alpha Male
MoonPack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:13 pm

"Hmm. What did the shamans do? They were the protectors of this magic. Ugh, maybe I should have watched them." Lynx says, then moves closer to the magic. It reaches for her, and she pulls away. "It's looking for a wolf to control. That goodness that Moonpack wolves are strong against it."
Lynx
Lynx
MoonPack Alpha Female
MoonPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:22 pm

Kurai turns away and walks a little, then returns. ”Lynx go get our best Shaman, understand?" says Kurai. He walks very close to the shrine. The magic lashes out at him and hits him across the face. He howls in anger and pain. The magic quickly jerks back and reaches for Kurai again, but Kurai backed away. Kurai turns to Lynx and says ”Go get the shaman."
Kurai
Kurai
MoonPack Alpha Male
MoonPack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:49 pm

"Yes." She bolts off back to camp. (I'll ask Myyra to join now)
Lynx
Lynx
MoonPack Alpha Female
MoonPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:52 pm

(ok) Kurai turned back to the shrine as Lynx left. He sighed absentmindedly. He growled at the shrine, but it did nothing. Kurai sat and waited for Lynx to return with the shaman of her choice.
Kurai
Kurai
MoonPack Alpha Male
MoonPack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:38 pm

((I was invited))

Myyra looked around her den. It was complete darkness. At least to her. She was aware of the six orbs-three on each side of the den-lighting the way for those that needed it. She looked over her shoulder, unnerved. There was something wrong. Her ear twitched as a few pawsteps sounded outside her den. She didn't look back as she spoke. "You feel worried, Alpha?"

((She's talking to Lynx, who I assume made it to her den by now.))
Myyra
Myyra
MoonPack Lead Shaman
MoonPack Lead Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:01 pm

"Yes. You know how to fix the dark magic leaking from the shrine, right?" (Read the whole topic if you are confused) Lynx said hastily. "If so, then come quickly. The magic is awaking."
Lynx
Lynx
MoonPack Alpha Female
MoonPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:57 pm

The wolf finally turned to face her alpha, speaking quietly. "'Quickly' is difficult for the blind. But I will be there as fast as I can." She answered quietly, turning to where she knew the exit was. How she knew it was there? Not even she could tell you. She stepped out into the sun, and took off, running as fast as she could through the forest. "The way to the temple. show me the way." She panted. Immediately, she could feel the orb in front of her, guiding her to where she needed to go. She slid to a stop, murmuring under her breath. The orb dissappeared. She shivered, turning her head to where she knew the shrine was, even if she couldn't see it. "There is much darkness here." She murmured to her other Alpha, where she knew he was standing.
Myyra
Myyra
MoonPack Lead Shaman
MoonPack Lead Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:32 pm

”Hello Shaman" greets Kurai. He turns to the shaman. He dips his head in respect. He turns back to the shrine. ”Can you fix this?" asks Kurai.
Kurai
Kurai
MoonPack Alpha Male
MoonPack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:50 pm

Myyra's sightless eyes narrowed. She hated it when the other wolves forgot she couldn't see. But it was always an accident. She let the anger pass quickly. Anger was not something she needed this close to such darkness. She allowed five of the orbs to form around her, and-by her command-they circled shrine. She backed up, her ears flattening, as they dissolved with soft pained noises. "I do not know if I can fix this alone." She murmured, feeling the orbs attempt to reform themselves.
Myyra
Myyra
MoonPack Lead Shaman
MoonPack Lead Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:55 am

”Okay do you need more shamans or something?" Kurai asked. He shook his head in agitation.
Kurai
Kurai
MoonPack Alpha Male
MoonPack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:03 am

Myyra turned her head back to the shrine, her eyes narrowed in thought. "There is a possibility..." She murmured, and summoned more of the orbs. She murmured again, and let them circle the shrine. Her eyes narrowed as she tried to keep them alive and flickering. She could feel the darker energy pushed backwards and away. She stepped forward, trying to push the orbs forward and strengthen them.
Myyra
Myyra
MoonPack Lead Shaman
MoonPack Lead Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:07 am

Kurai watched expectantly for something either good or bad to happen. He sat down and his head turned, waiting.
Kurai
Kurai
MoonPack Alpha Male
MoonPack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:27 am

Lynx was worried about the magic. Had they neglect it for so long that it had grown powerful enough?
Lynx
Lynx
MoonPack Alpha Female
MoonPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:36 am

Kurai stood up when he realized that Lynx was back too. ”How long has it been since someone has been here?" Kuria asked both Lynx and Myyra.
Kurai
Kurai
MoonPack Alpha Male
MoonPack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:47 am

"Years, I think. Decades, maybe?" Lynx replied.
Lynx
Lynx
MoonPack Alpha Female
MoonPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:23 pm

Kurai feels very worried now. ”Arnt we supposed to check it every three weeks or so?" asked Kurai.
Kurai
Kurai
MoonPack Alpha Male
MoonPack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:57 pm

Myyra listened to them for a moment, then answered, still focusing on trying to force the orbs forward, and the darkness back. "I believe I can fix this. But it will take time. If you keep two wolves near me while I patch this." She stated simply, blinking again and taking another step forward. The darkness was going back where it belonged.
Myyra
Myyra
MoonPack Lead Shaman
MoonPack Lead Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:35 pm

"Alright. We'll leave." Lynx got up. "Sorry to bother you. Come on, Kurai, lets go for a hunt."
Lynx
Lynx
MoonPack Alpha Female
MoonPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:59 am

Myyra allowed her concentration to slip. The orbs faded. she didn't move, however. You could say she wasn't aware the orbs disappeared. That would be a lie. She didn't move as she spoke. "The greatest darkness our pack has ever known-ever will known-could be unleashed at any moment." She said simply, without raising her voice. "And you want to go hunting."
Myyra
Myyra
MoonPack Lead Shaman
MoonPack Lead Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next